Ann Morrison ParkVisit Website
Ann Morrison Park is one of the “Ribbon of Jewels,” a large urban park located on the Boise River. The park property was purchased by Morrison-Knudsen Co. founder Harry W. Morrison in honor of his late wife, Ann Morrison, and built in 1959 by Morrison-Knudsen employees.
Region: Downtown Boise
Unable to contact Google Maps API service.