Old Boise 6th & MainVisit Website
The area known as Old Boise sprang up as a commercial district in the Original Town-site as early as 1864, catering to miners, military men and settlers. Although most of the original buildings were replaced by those we see today between 1890 – 1920, this area still contains the largest concentration of historically and architecturally significant commercial buildings in Boise.
Although the district contains a variety of architectural styles, the fairly uniform size and scale of its buildings provide a cohesive appearance.
Region: Downtown BoiseMerchantsVisitor InfoNews and Events
106 N 6th St
Boise, Idaho 83702
Hours of Operation
Varies upon businesses